Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

TonyMoly Gloss Bar - Petite Bunny.




Hi sweets!

I've been liking TonyMoly for a while now because they have some of the cutest things ever. Since I am a bunny lover, I /had/ to get one of these for myself.

The Petite Bunny Gloss Bar collection has 9 different bars but, I only got one to check them out.
 I bought number 05 which is "Juicy Peach" and, as the name says, it's a very soft peachy color. (Can't get enough of peachy and orange-ish colors hehe)





You really don't see much difference unless you apply it at least 3 times on your lips but they do give a slight glossy natural look. It also has a nice but soft fruity smell.




I would suggest using a lip balm as a base because the color can set into the lip lines. Other than that, I really like it and the color lasts for a long time. Plus, it is adorable to look at, isn't it?

I've been using this one as my everyday lip gloss. But, I would really like to buy another one soon! Maybe a darker, pink color.

Bunny kiss!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar