Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Smelling Preppy: Massachusetts Review from Possets

Possets Massachusetts perfume review
Who knew Massachusetts smelled so good?

I've been on the fence about trying out Possets Perfume for a while, despite Valentine's awesome company overview I just kept waffling for the longest time. I think this was largely due to the fact that I was simply too lazy to try combing through the complex catalog of fragrances and found the site itself to be cumbersome to navigate around. However, once I caught wind of a United States-theme collection and discovered my own home Massachusetts as part of that lineup... well, it was meant to be!  (Or... "wicked pissah"? To be honest I don't know a single New Englander who actually says this with a straight face.)

Read more »

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar