Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

EOS Lip Balm Haul

Hello My Lovelies,

About a week or so ago i tweeted that i wanted to get my hands on some ESO Lip Balms but wasn't quite sure where i could get them from in the UK. I got sooo many responses from you guys and thank you so much :) i did a bit of research and the best website i found was 'CuteCosmetics' and they offer free shipping on all UK orders :)

Pastel Mint Shade - Sweet Mint
Pastel Green Shade - Honeysuckle Honeydew
Yellow - Lemon Drop
Bright Pink - Summer Fruit
Pastel Pink - Strawberry Sorbet

Now to the fun part, what flavours did i order?? 


There are a few different flavours to choose from but the two that stuck out to me the most were -

Strawberry Sorbet

Sweet Mint

I eventually want to have one of each flavour, they're so adorable, the pastel Pink & Mint looked so cute together :)




The Lip Balms Are...

- Long lasting & moitusrising 
- Made with Shea Butter & Vitamin E
- A new smooth spherewhich  precisily glides on to your lips
- Gluten Free
- Paraben Free
- Petrolatum Free
- Phthatate Free

EOS Lip Balms are 95% organic, 100% natural and paraben and petrolatum free. Packed with antioxidants which are rich in vitamin E, soothing shea butter and jojoba oil. EOS keeps your lips moist, soft and sensetially smooth. They are NOT tested on animals :)

Directions -

Twist Off Top. Pucker Up. Smooth On. Smile. 

As soon as these babies came through the post i couldn't resist not trying them out straight away. I layered up the Strawberry Sorbet and Mint and they tasted pretty amazing :)

I chose these flavours because Strawberry is an ultimate favorite taste of mine in a wide range of beauty products and it's one of my favorite fruits :D I then chose Sweet Mint because Mint is very refreshing and i heard that Mint is a great natural plumper of the lips...which means i'll have super moisturised a luscious lips ;) perfection haha

Hope you liked this review :) if you have any questions or any requests please do not hesitate to contact me or leave a comment below :) i love hearing from my lovely follower <3 p="p">

Have you entered my 1st ever blog giveaway yet?? It ends midnight on Saturday the 1st September. If not you can ENTER HERE <-- :3 

Lots Of Love

XOXO

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar