Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Perfume Review - Darling Clandestine's Cloudswing

Darling Clandestine Cloudswing Review
Bright, sunny and sharp, Cloudswing will chase away any summer blues!
A few months ago, I decided to try making Thai tom yum goong soup for my boyfriend from scratch. This was an exciting undertaking because I learned all sorts of new things - how to make shrimp stock, where to buy birds eye chilis (note to self: not easy to find in the suburbs of New England), and what lemongrass looks like.

Why is this relevant? Because once I smelled lemongrass, I didn't forget it. It's one of those fragrances that sticks with you! So when my latest package of bitsy vials from Darling Clandestine showed up in my mailbox, Cloudswing became an instant favorite for its use of lemongrass. Therapeutic and calming yet simultaneously cheering and uplifting, this is just what I want my summers to smell like!

Read more »

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar