Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

London haul: Beauty


Ah London!
I spent last weekend in London visiting and walking, walking and visiting, but I couldn't help myself from getting into Boots when I walked past one on Oxford Street. Terrible! There was a 3 for 2 discount and that meant that once I had chosen the products I wanted and there were only 4, I had to pick up 2 more just to make sure I was making use of the discount..ah psychology...
So here's what I got!

Starting from products for the face, I got the new L'Oreal Nude Magique Blur Cream. This is "a lightweight balm, instantly blurring away pores and fine lines for beautiful nude-looking skin". You can use it under your makeup as primer or as a quick fix for days in which you don't want to bother with any makeup and it will help mattify your skin. The consistency is quite silicony and very similar to other primers around. It comes in two shades: light to medium and medium to dark.
Next I got the Revlon Nearly Naked foundation because I heard so much about how lightweight it is and I wanted to try it out!
The name of the next one got me immediately: the Soap and Glory Kick Ass Concealer! This is a concealer duo with a yellow based and a peachy concealer paired to a translucent compact setting powder included in the same compact. I find the idea absolutely brilliant and I now have it in my purse. It is said to be a dupe for Laura Mercier Undercover Pot (which has a loose powder, not really convenient).
As I am a great fan of Sleek Makeup, I got their Face Form palette in light which has contour, highlighter and blush all in one compact and elegant palette! great for on the go!
Moving to the lips, I got the Revlon Colorburst Laquer Balm in 150 Enticing and the Matte Balm in 210 Unapologetic. I really enjoy these lip crayons because you don't necessarily need a mirror to apply them and they come in so many colors and different finishes (the Laquers are glossy which the Matte..duh..matte). Review and swatches coming soon!!!

Big spending and the best of time in London! 
Can't wait to go back though and see more! I feel like a weekend wasn't enough!
xo
A



Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar