Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

L'oreal Elseve Total Repair 5 Reparing Conditioner (for Damaged Hair)

haha, just after I finished the L'oreal Elseve NEW Smooth Intense Conditioner, they have to come out with another one to keep us buying.

Just as well, since my bottle really squeezed dry by the time this got onto TV commercials and supermarket promotions. Question is of course, does it works? 5 types of damaged symptoms treated at a time? Are you sure?

L'oreal Elseve: Total Repair 5 Reparing Conditioner (for Damaged Hair)


Available: Supermarkets, major pharmacies

Star Properties: Treat 5 types of damaged hair at a time

Packaging
Even though I have been going to back to L'oreal time and again since primary school days, I still can't get over the fact that its bottle in such a funny shape that is so hard to squeeze out the last bit, even with this upside down design. But okay, other than this, I always put up with L'oreal.

Texture
Not as chunky as the orange colour Smooth Intense Anti-Frizz range, reason being this has a lot more silicone. I didn't really like the ingredients list when I turn over the bottle to scrutinize. I think the Anti-Frizz one does have more nutritious contents.


Effectiveness
Okay. Honestly, I still think conditioners are more or less "rubbish", in the sense, it can never treat your damaged hair symptoms from at the roots. I use conditioner though, because they work, and I do "stupid" things to my hair, but must use in the correct manner. I always say if you are like my mum, don't do anything other than once in a decade perm, really don't need. :p

Hair is dead, dead and "burnt"/damaged hair is not going to miraculously grow thicker and stronger. What conditioner does is just to use silicone to seal in nutrients, to keep the volume, shine and glossiness, while rendering smoothness, and straightening, for some.

So yes, like the Ginvera Anti-Frizz Serums, please take care not to apply conditioner on your scalp! The only way to get back good hair from the roots is to cut off the old one, maintain healthy scalp, have a balanced diet and grow your hair. Protect and give lots of nutrients to your scalp and hair roots by food, happy emotions etc.

Anyway, this does works but I feel the Smooth Intense one is better.

Rating: 4/5
Normal conditioner, in my opinion, but yes, if you don't have frizzy hair, and don't know what to buy, then just grab this, because it works, just not as suitable for me as others I've tried. =)

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar