Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Pinkbox Donut Bun and Hair Puff: Fab Hair in Minutes!


Long haired girls like me are quite lucky because we could take advantage of a lot of hair tools and hair accessories and style our crowning glories in a thousand and one ways every single day, albeit it will eat up a lot of time. Unfortunately, I do not have the patience nor the time to deal with my hair. My hair's quite low maintenance and for the longest time, my hairstyle has always been wash-and-wear. LOL! I have to admit that I get jealous whenever I see long-haired girls sporting fancy hairstyles and I have always wondered "Is there a way for me to sport stylish hair without spending hours in front of the mirror?"

Finally, there is. Pinkbox introduces the Donut Bun and Hair Puff, the newest additions to their Chic Collection, a collection of stylish and easy-to-use hair accessories.

The event was held at Aria Cucina, The Fort High Street Central. I was asked by Liz Lanuzo of Project Vanity to model for the event and I said yes because I wanted to see how these nifty hair thingamajigs work.

Click READ MORE and find out more about these fab hair accessories!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar